Monday 15 April 2013

Welcome Home

As quickly as day one had come to a close day two wasted no time quickly approaching. After having trouble falling asleep the previous night when I finally got the opportunity to do so the day began much sooner than anticipated. This day began with a morning tour from our relentless leader Dr. Hosey. I recall being again so excited to explore yet so confused as to where things were. How was I ever going to remember how to get to school? And then the way to Dunnes? I could remember hearing so much about local landmarks from previous groups that had come to Fungarvan and was anxious to see exactly what the hype over such places actually was. All in that moment that seemed important was following the group for fear that I truly would be lost in a foreign city. I would quickly come to realize that Dungarvan is extremely simple and have found myself now even being so comfortable with this great little town that I even have given directions to landmarks multiple times.

No comments:

Post a Comment